You can import and export databases by means of PhpMyAdmin.
In addition, you can export a database from the command line with something like:
mysqldump -u mysqluser -p db > file.sql
And import it to a new server with a similar command in the new server (provided you ftp upload the file to your new server):
mysql -u mysqluser -p -f db < file.sql
where mysqluser stands for your mysql username,
- -p with no passwod will imply that the mysql server will request you the password as hidden input in the next line after you hit enter in the command above
- -f indicates that you want to force the mysql to continue even if it finds that some mysql column already exists, etc.
- db stands for the database name
- file.sql stands for the sql filename.
Profiles are designed to help configure Tiki sites. But since they can create data (typically for sample data), they can be used to import various data types. Notably: Article, Blog, Category, Menu, Tracker and Wiki
More details at:
See also tiki-admin.php?page=wiki
- Import HTML
- Import pages
"Directory Batch Loading" must be activated here: tiki-admin.php?page=gal
Must be activated in admin panel
tiki-admin_trackers.php?trackerId=1 (replace 1 with your tracker ID)
New in 1.10.
See Users Management
import from .csv at tiki-admin_categories.php (version 3.0)
E.g., html2wiki tools, MediaWiki conversion import tools.
- Communication Center
- Interoperability with the outside World
- Web Services coming to 3.0!
- Import database import complete Tiki database