This module displays a list of the last visitors who have logged in. It also provides a link the the user's information page.
This module can be assigned from the Module Admin page. It will be listed in the Assign new module area.
The assigned module looks like this:
Go to the source code
||If set to "y", it will hide date.|
||If set to "y", show user profile pictures. Default: "n"|
||int||Maximum number of characters in user names allowed before truncating.|
See these pages for information that applies for all modules:
- Module--Overall introduction and overview
- Module Admin--Introduction to the module admin pages for site-wide and individual module settings
- Index of Modules--Links to the documentation of individual modules
- User Modules--how (if the feature is active) users can choose and place their modules
- Mods Type Modules--links to modules that are installed as components