The first example is to use potentially confusing calendar data to generate human-friendly text.
Here is a demo: https://textualization.com/availability/
- Select one or more calendars
- Select the focus day with the calendar search and go to ... more options -> Availability NLG - it generates the text and shows on screen.
Future goals include
- Getting https://github.com/DrDub/php-nlgen used in other major Open Source PHP apps (Drupal, MediaWiki, etc.)
- Developing many other NLG use cases
- Variable data printing
- Initial commit: https://gitlab.com/tikiwiki/tiki/-/commit/38c44b58b9a1431d81234fd45b9b20bf731bff2d -